Two-way wireless transmission digital data link module
- COFDM two-way wireless transmission link module
- Wireless pass-through Ethernet ports and 1 wireless pass-through TTL serial port
- Dual antenna transmit and receive, MIMO mode of operation
- Support wireless frequency band: 2401.5~2481.5MHz, 1427.9~1447.9MHz, 806~826MHz, support automatic frequency hopping in the frequency band
- Wireless bandwidth configurable: 1.4MHz, 3MHz, 5MHz, 10MHz, 20MHz, the maximum air interface rate can be matched to 30Mbps
- Modulation method: QPSK/QAM16/QAM64 automatic adaptation
- Maximum transmission power: 25±2dBm
- Support wireless link encryption and decryption
- Supports point-to-point and point-to-multipoint communication. Up to 16 access nodes can be connected to one central node.
Ethernet-1: two-way wireless transparent transmission network port, 4PIN 1.25mm pitch with a buckle carrier
Ethernet-2: two-way wireless transparent transmission network port, 4PIN 1.25mm pitch carrier or direct 4PIN soldering hole
Data-UART: bidirectional transparent data serial port, TTL 3.3V level, 3PIN 1.25mm pitch with a snap carrier
Main Antenna: main antenna interface, IPEX carrier
Second Antenna: Auxiliary antenna interface, IPEX carrier. The auxiliary antenna can only be received. When the DLM module is used for communication, it can be double-received or received.
Power: Power input interface, support 7~24V wide voltage input, maximum power consumption is less than 3.5W.
USB: 4PIN 1.25mm pitch carrier, not yet open to users.
Config UART: 4PIN 1.25mm pitch carrier, not yet open to users.
The DLM module measures 58x48mm (excluding the dimensions of the interface device extending from the edge of the board), the front device height is less than 3.2mm, the back device height is less than 4.5mm, the board thickness is 1.6mm, and the weight is 31.5g.
The power supply signal is shown in the figure above. The power input is 2 solder holes and supports 7~24V wide voltage input. 4V power supply is provided externally for power supply of cooling fan.
Ethernet and Data
Ethernet-1 LED: Green, a signal indicator on the network port. The network port will flash when transmitting data normally.
Ethernet-2 LED: Green, network port two signal indicator, the network port will flash when transmitting data normally.
Power LED: red, always on when power is normal
Link LED: The working status indicator of the wireless link. When the module works as a slave node, if the wireless connection with the master node is normal, the indicator will be on. This indicator is invalid when the module is working as the master node.